This is a painting project that both you and your husband are looking forward to. In fact, getting ready for a baby nursery is so exciting that your husband seems to be willing to work on many of the tasks that in the past he would have complained about. He agreed to you purchasing a wall tree stencil and helping you figure out the details of, not only painting the room, but making sure that the wall tree stencil is both positioned and installed correctly.
Custom wall decals can make any room look more personal. In fact, with little more than a paint brush and wall stencils home owners can transform an entire space. The decision to paint a space is, in fact, an economical way to make sure that you give a room a new look without spending a lot of money. And while there are many kinds of plans on line that show home owners how to transform a space, paint is a key component in most of these.
Many home owners make the decision to complete many of the redecorating projects on their own. Although there are lots of people you can hire to make sure that a job is done right, most of these contractors also come with a high price.
Consider some of these facts and figures about the paint industry and the impact that custom home decorating projects have on the nation’s economy:
- 76% of home owners change the style of their kitchen during their renovation project, according to research from Houzz.
- 47% of Americans have not updated their decor in at least five years, according to a recent HomeGoods survey.
- Although it is a thriving industry today, interest in the modern do-it-yourself (DIY) movement first started increasing in the year 2008.
- Ready for a recoat in four hours, most latex-based paints will be dry to the touch within a single hour.
- How do I know when to call a personal injury lawyer?
- Only 20% of Americans say that they are currently happy with their home decor, according to a recent HomeGoods survey.
Whether your inspiration is a wall tree stencil or a sample paint chip, making the decision to redecorate a room can be exciting, and if you have the energy to do the job yourself you can save a great deal of money.