Many homeowners spend a good bit of time and money on their lawns in an attempt to keep them looking healthy and green year after year. From fertilizers to weeding to lawn spraying services there are many things that can be done to keep your grass healthy-looking. One of the most commonly requested lawn care services aside from basic mowing services is all-around pest control treatments.
While most people have some sort of annual pest control service in place, there may be times more regular treatments may be needed. Sometimes certain pests get through and can be a little more difficult to get rid of. Termites, roaches, fleas, and ants are some of the most common pests that need secondary pest control services to deal with. Checking local listings and online master lists can be a good way to find the best insect exterminator who specializes in your specific type of pest.
These professionals can use the best professional bug spray and other treatments and services to get rid of the pests. You can enjoy your yard again, pest-free, if you can find the right lawn care expert to work with!
It was the problem that you feared you would never be able to solve. After months of battling with a rather serious infestation of ants in your kitchen, you finally realized that you were making no progress. On occasion, you had found some short term success, but in the grand scheme of things you simply were not able to find a solution that lasted. Although your husband felt that it was foolish to call in a professional pest control service for your something as simple as ants, you finally convinced him that a problem that had been going on for months really was not that simple.
Whether you are dealing with ants, bed bugs, roaches, or termites, the best decision is often to call for an appointment with a pest control service. These trained professionals understand the bugs that are most common to your region and can often offer advice on solving the problem safely, effectively, and affordably.
Local Pest Control Services Can Help You Win the Battle You Face with Any Kind of Critter or Creature
You still smile when you remember the video you have of your children singing the song “All God’s Critters Have a Place in the Choir,” but the fact of the matter is you have no place in your home for the ants that seem to always find their way back into your kitchen. No matter how you clean, or what home remedy you try, you simply cannot find a way to get rid of this pesky problem for more than a few days. The lyrics to that hilarious song include a line about “some sing low, some sing higher,” and you feel as if this is the truth about these small ants that greet you some mornings when you come into the kitchen. You have tried recaulking the high window spots and you have tried setting traps in the low places under the sink, but you simply have not been successful.
Finally, when you made the decision to call the pest control service that your neighbor recommended you found that the solution was easy for the professional that they sent to your home. Even your husband wondered why he had waited so long and spent so much money on home treatments that had been completely ineffective.
Whether you are looking for rodent control or pest control solutions, it is very likely that your problem can more easily be solved if you call a professional. Consider some of these facts and figures about some of the problems that some home and business owners face:
- Getting a mouse problem under control can be a challenge when you realize that in a single year, a female mouse may have five to 10 litters, and each litter can include five or six young.
- Estimates indicate that 15% of all new homes have serious structural defects and damages, and termite damage may be the cause of some of these problems.
- The research from a national study indicate that 82% of U.S. homes were found to have mouse allergens.
- Insects, including bed bugs, ants, and roaches can become a continuing and increasing problem if they are not reated correctly from the beginning.
- The fact that fire ants currently infest 14 states in the southern portion of the U.S. means that this is a problem that is not easy to solve without the professional help of an exterminator.
- Statistics by termite control services indicate that a single queen of a certain termite species can lay up to 40,000 eggs a day.
- One of every five homeowners surveyed indicated that termites were their main pest concern.
- Little bugs can sometimes cause big problems. For instance, American roaches have been reported to spread at least 33 different kinds of bacteria, six kinds of parasitic worms, and at least seven other kinds of human pathogens.
- Varied amounts are reported, but according to some estimates, over $2 billion is spent a year on controlling or preventing termite infestations in the U.S.
- Evidence from scientists indicates there are at least 1.5 million ants on the planet for every one human being.
- Decide to call a professional the first time you have a problem with bugs to find a quick solution.