If you want to upgrade your kitchen with some new countertops, there is no better time to look for local countertop sales. Modern manufacturing has given consumers a wide variety of options to choose from. Countertop materials include green solid-surface countertops, wood and metal surfaces, stone and granite, and even synthetic materials.
Whether you are looking for elegant, simple, or practical designs, you can find the best prices in the area with a little research. Find the wholesale cost of quartz slab countertops and similar quality material options today. From earthy tones like grey or brown solid surface counters to elegant marble and tile options, you can find what you want and need at your local home improvement suppliers.
Whatever you could want for your new kitchen, you can find the best countertops and solid-surface cabinet doors at your local kitchen renovation headquarters. These pros know how to make any space look great, and they can make sure your renovation or construction project goes off without a hitch. They have an eye for design and have worked with customers who may have had similar tastes to yours. Make the call today and see how easy it can be to transform your kitchen into a place you will love spending time with friends and family.
Selecting the cabinets you want for your home is something you should do when looking for an upgrade. You can work on getting in touch with a cabinet manufacturer to find the choice cabinets catalog that you need to select the cabinets that you want.
Many people choose solid custom cabinets they select for themselves. They might want to buy custom maple doors for their cabinets to create something that looks truly beautiful for them. If you go with prefabricated commercial cabinets, you might not get exactly what you want out of your cabinets.
You ought to select cabinets that can work best for you by ensuring you get something that speaks to your personality and what you want to get out of them. You can create the space you wish to by ensuring custom cabinets are set up precisely how you want. Select the cabinets based on the price tag you can afford, but also make sure you get something utterly unique for your situation. It doesn’t get any better than selecting the custom cabinets you need from a catalog of choices that are right for you. Get yourself in the headspace where you are deciding what you want, and then dive right in.
Deciding to remodel your home can lead to a very stressful time. What room will give you the best return on investment? How can you choose designs you like that will also help increase the resale value? What will your budget be? Though these questions can be excruciating, redesigning your home is also a fun way to express your creativity and mix up your daily routine. Considering that many people love to eat, and, therefore, spend a lot of time engaging with family and friends in the kitchen, that is a great room to start with! Choosing the right cabinetry, flooring and countertops for this special space can be difficult, so read on for some helpful tips.
Tips for Your Kitchen Makeover
1. Start with the flooring.
- Let us work through this amazing space in a logical way- from bottom to top! Flooring is an important aspect of every room, and needs to have unique features to fulfill its unique responsibility. You want to make sure the floor in your kitchen is durable, so you do not have to worry about dropping a pot or a pan, moisture resistant, so when the snow and rain begin you are all set, and beautiful, to fit your personal stylistic preferences. In a recent survey conducted by the National Association of Realtors, 54%, which is over half, of all home buyers were willing to pay out more money for a home with
- flooring. Luckily, this type of flooring material is also moisture resistant and will last a lifetime. Considering that 90% of homeowners specifically prefer either hardwood or tile in the kitchen, this is a great place to start. You will also have a lot of options from a style standpoint- with many different shades and custom options for installation your imagination can play!
2. Counter space is key.
- The average kitchen in the United States has approximately 25 square feet of counter space. This space could be considered the most important part of the entire room, as it is the area everyone is looking at when they are chopping vegetables, washing dishes, or cleaning up a spill. In these modern times, it has been reported that of the 93% of homeowners who are updating their kitchen countertops, a vast majority are choosing natural stone materials. This essentially means most renovating homeowners are looking for quartz countertops, and therefore potential homebuyers are looking for quartz countertops too. Aside from the clear resale value benefit of these quartz countertops, their manufacturers also claim that they can withstand heat up to 400 degrees Fahrenheit. That means that if you accidentally remove a hot dish from the oven and forget to put down a towel, your quartz countertops will not be damaged. These are great for everyone- from the busy mom who is quickly making dinner for her family every night, to the budding chef who is dabbling in extensive new recipes.
3. Cabinet space, because everyone needs a junk drawer.
- Pots, pans, utensils, baking sheets, oven mitts, the list goes on and on. The kitchen is full of gadgets and knick knacks that all need a home, which means you need to make sure you have a lot of cabinet space. Consider a unique cabinet design, that might include corner cabinets to maximize shelving space or storage space above and below appliances so relevant dishes are quickly found. Finally, do not forget about your tupperware- those pesky lids are always so hard to match up. Perhaps consider drawers with custom built-ins that will help you stay organized.
A kitchen remodel can be stressful, but with these tips handy it can also be a fun and rewarding time. Do not forget to work bottom to top, so your life is made simpler. Durable hardwood or tile flooring, beautiful quartz countertops, and spacious cabinetry will make your new kitchen bright and functional. And remember- even just a minor kitchen remodel has an average return on investment of 82.7%, so you are doing this work for the benefit of you, your family, and the future!